Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Post-Game Thread: Minnesota Timberwolves 88 - Toronto Raptors 94
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 09:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Very impressed with tonight's win. 2 weeks ago we would've lost this one easily.... This time we gutted it out.

When was the last time that you saw us dominate a team at the FT line like that? Almost 50 FTAs!

I also dug the fact that we only turned it over 9 times and still hit the glass hard.

Jack gets my player of the game vote too. He was sublime tonight. THAT's the savvy vet that we were thought we were getting when we signed him. Good on him.

And is there any doubt now that Bosh ISN'T an MVP-calibre player? As expected, when the TEAM steps up and gives him help he looks even more dominant and even shines on D!

These last 3 wins taught this team a lot....

1) vs. WAS: How to win when both teams are scoring at a pretty good clip.

2) vs. CHI: How to step on a team's throat when you're playing well and they aren't.

3) vs. MIN: How to win a game when NEITHER team is playing well.

MIL should be a very good test for us tomorrow. They've been pretty solid this season and Jennings and Bogut can definitely light us up if we take them lightly.

All-in-all VERY happy tonight. Even if they gave me a heart attack a few times lol.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote