Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Looking for moderators
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 02:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
LOG
Is sick and tired of Casey

Representing:

This will be my last post here, advice/suggestion in hopes that RF does survive, because I did like the site (even with the annoying adds and crashes).. But The only thing that the RF had going for it, differently than realgm or whatnot was Mods, who didn't ban posters without a legitimate reasons:
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - Announcements in Forum : News & Announcements
And they didn't delete posts unless they were offensive to other posters.

Imo mods did a fantastic job, of maintaining the balance.

My point is if you think you can survive by banning people left and right, deleting posts in attempts to hide the other site, than the RF is screwed. So.. maybe the other site is not a problem (there were always other sites) maybe the problem is in RF itself? Maybe you should try to get the Mods who are actually competent rather than trying to fill the spot with whoever is willing to take it?

Most of the old posters are gone and you know that, but RF is still one of the first forums that pop up on the google search, so instead of trying to patch up what's clearly broken maybe you should try to make it new and better (most importantly fair towards the posters) so you give yourself a good chance to attract new members.

I wish you luck, and please delete my profile
LOG is offline   Boss Key Wife Key