Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Just talked to Chuck...
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 03:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
lets go raptors
is pounding the rock! (Edit)

Representing:
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick, Wicked and Nasty! View Post
I'm with Chuck... we miss TJ. Jose's a great point guard but he's not what we need as a starting guard. We really miss TJ's drive and kicks and instant offense when things get a bit stale(like Cleveland 4th quarter). This team is better than 500 when it has it's 2nd best player in the lineup... for now we float along. Things could be worse.
I agree with SWAN that we could use TJ right now....definately!!....but i think people fail to remember that we were a .500 team with TJ here and Jose coming off the bench. I think it's obvious that Jose is the true starting point guard that this team needs. He's played exceptional and i believe is averaging almost a double double as a starter(what more could you ask for?). I think TJ would fit perfectly as the aggressive back up coming off the bench.

I think its almost insane for someone (SWAN) to say that Jose is not what we need in a starting point guard!! ... Have you been watching the raptor games lately? Is Jose the one to blame??

Do you have a problem with little to no turnovers in a game?
  Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote