Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Tiger Woods in Serious Condition after car accident
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 11:19 PM   #87 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanapes View Post
Hey its not that easy! You should make millions and be the face of a sport and have women throw themselves at you. He's a human not a god... mistakes happen
Make no mistake.... EVERYONE is going to face temptation in their lifetimes. EVERYONE.

But that doesn't mean that you should be incapable of saying no to random women if you're in a committed relationship.

No one forced him to get married. If he wasn't ready and wanted to indulge then he should have just stayed single. Easy.

It makes me sad when situations like this (Tiger... Bill Clinton..) happen because more & more people seem to get used to the idea that...

a) Giving in to temptation is "human" and "inevitable".

and

b) being a celeb of any kind gives you license to do whatever the hell you want without any lasting consequence.

Who cares if women throw themselves at you? How many sets of tits do you have to see before they all start to look the same?

Give me a woman knows what I like, can carry on a good conversation and is someone that I can trust. Wrap that up in an attractive (and intelligent) package and I'm a happy man.

Again... if you had that at home why would you jeopardize it?
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote