Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Questions for the haters and the panic button pushers
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
The MVP of West Hollywood
the only guy who thinks Terrence Ross will be an all-star

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
They need to get their defensive act together. I'm not saying they need to be a good defensive team or even an average one. I'm talking improving so we're on the level of the Warriors and Grizzlies and Knicks level as a league worst defense team and not an all-time worst one. They need to stop giving open dunks. They need to start rotating and communicating and having a real system. And Bargnani needs to start giving effort on that end.

If they can get to 18-22 after 40 games I'll be fine with this season and optimistic of us making a playoff spot.
I appreciate how well you stated your position. I have a follow up question, if you feel like answering it. Since you don't think the Raps will likely make the playoffs, which teams do you think will get in? Of course I am asking you to base this off of what you've seen so far, and not a bunch of hypotheticals like potential trades. So, if the Raps don't get in, who does? Which teams fill the 6-8 spots?[/quote]

At this point i would predict

1. Orlando
2. Cleveland
3. Boston
4. Atlanta
5. Miami
6. Washington
7. Charlotte
8. Chicago

With Philadelphia, Indiana, Milwaukee all around the 35 win range ahead of us.
The MVP of West Hollywood is offline   Boss Key Wife Key