Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Team Architecture: Good vs. Bad
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
LX
synapse jelly

In the Paint

Representing:

All I need to see right now - as bad as things seem - is just a little bit of redecorating within the current architecture. Why spend so much time on zen minimalist designs, and then just let things go all garishly baroque. The results do not match what the coach or GM envisioned, and yet there is not even the suggestion of changing anything up.

Give Dirty Baby Johnson 5 to ten more minutes a game, maybe a starting spot, incorporate Wright and Derozan differently. Give us the slightest tweak that is meant to do more than just manage minutes. It's a long season. Over the long haul everyone is going to get their chances. Why get so anal about parcelling minutes out in such neat little packages? It's going to drive me insane.

All you people that bellowed endlessly about nonsensical rotation patterns can go to hell. It's a coaches job to make decisions on such matters, and it's not his job to make them always look so wonderfully, symmetrically sensible. I mean - I have to admit that it's nice to a degree, but to the point of inflexibility? There's nothing sensible in that.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote