Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Questions for the haters and the panic button pushers
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 07:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClingRap View Post
People might call me a bandwagon hopper, but I'm simply tired of watching the same repetitive drivel this team puts out every single season for the past four or so. Why should I subject myself to this uncritically? It's a much shorter and not as tragic form of psychosis currently called the Maple Leafs fan base.
But it's still a kind of psychosis none-the-less.
I didn't watch last night's and I won't be watching any of their games for the foreseeable future.
I'm with you there. I don't get up for games and I don't watch them closely all the way through. I don't think I'm wrong in expecting them to move towards real stability at this point. I've Known all kinds of people who lost interest in them over the years without any qualms. To them the team was just not worth paying attention to much, and they wouldn't until they showed some results. It's taken me fifteen years, but I'm very rapidly approaching that point.

I'm so glad I didn't buy even the cheapest of mini-packs this season. Being at a game where the fans cheer at the end of loss number 4 in a row, because they managed to get a slice of pizza would have made me crack wide open.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key