Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Tiger Woods in Serious Condition after car accident
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #83 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
in the right (or wrong) situation, everyone is a cheater.
everyone.
Honestly... if that were really the case... why would you ever get married?

I can certainly appreciate the feminine form as much the next guy and there are a TON of women that I've seen who have made me say "dayum!" but that doesn't mean that I'm jumping on them like a caveman just because I have a dick.

Who cares if they have big guns? Who cares if they have a great ass? Part of the beauty of having a wife or g/f is that you have someone who is genuinely CRAZY about you and CARES about you (in addition to the attraction).

Why would you want to jeopardize that for some chick who could be the biggest headcase and/or skank in the world? Makes no sense.

Look at Tiger's wife and look at these chicks that he's fooled around with. Do you really see some sort of overwhelming appeal there?

If I were a celeb I'd be even MORE paranoid lol... I'd be thinking that these women were just trying to trap me for dollars (a lesson that Tiger's learning now ahahaha).
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote