Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Questions for the haters and the panic button pushers
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
eoraptor77
playing D

What What....

Representing:

I think that BC has assembled a roster with more than enough talent to get a playoff spot, which i think they will still do despite all the current doom and gloom.
My major frustration so far has been the lack of ability to make adjustments in game, along with the embarrassing lack of heart and effort. The players we have are who they are, on the whole not great defenders, but i dont think they are being used correctly.
To claim a playoff spot the first thing that needs to be addressed are the issues being brought up by Jack and Wright, and not by being a petty little bitch benching guys who question the coaching schemes. The schemes devised by the coaches are not working, they need to be adapted, new rotations have to be devised and not so set in stone.
Triano looks beat down already, and the throwing in of the towel yesterday was as unacceptable as the defensive performance by the players on the court. He looks lost and in over his head, which is were he should be getting much more help and input from his assistants, who also have to take their share of the blame for the poor schemes both defensively and offensively.
I am not a hater but i am extremley dissappointed at this point in the season, it is still early and there is more than enough time to get everyone openly communicating with each other and being there for each other out on the court.
I would also like to see Triano getting fired up and going after the refs every game, this is a tactic thats totally overused by coaches but Jay needs to be as much of a dick as other coaches out there, bitch at the refs for the full 48, giving them shit and getting as many techs as necessary to set the example an fire up the team, maybe even an ejection or two. The same goes for his post games, no more softly softly say it like it happened, ie the ref were a disgrace, they swung momentum in favour of the other team, where were the calls for our guys getting hacked, etc etc, get a few fines, the team is playing like Jay handles himself. Light the fire Jay!!
eoraptor77 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key