Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Tiger Woods in Serious Condition after car accident
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 03:58 PM   #65 (permalink)
Renihan_00
Unacceptable?! Did you see the pool? They flipped the bitch!

Get off my lawn

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
Thank. You. ToRap.

I fuckin' hate cheaters.

(Sorry, but there HAD to be a chick statement here at some point, right?)
Where are people getting the idea that I said it was ok? I didn't say it was ok, I'm just saying why are you making a big deal out of what an asshole this particular guy is when lots of other people are doing.

Further lots of people that don't do it, WOULD do it if they were provided the "ideal scenario". Ask people straight up and they will tell you, dream scenario, they would cheat! The rest of them are lying.

I've never cheated on anyone and I've been presented with the opportunity. Each and every opportunity is different and one might end up nabbing you. I don't believe ANYONE is immune to cheating because we are governed by our emotions.

You can laugh when you shouldn't, cry when you shouldn't, get angry and act out when you shouldn't. Somehow you feel it will be different than when you get overwhelmed with attraction?! Get off it!

If you truly believe that you would never cheat under any scenario, you are kidding yourself!

Famous people get way more proposals for cheating and sometimes they get one that ensnares them.

Oh and don't "chick statement on cheating" B.S. GIRLS ARE BRUTAL when it comes to cheating. EVERYONE sucks... Stop sticking up for your side and just realize and accept the truth of the matter. PEOPLE CHEAT.

Last edited by Renihan_00; 12-03-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Renihan_00 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote