Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Triano (Mr. Delusional) on the Fan590
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 02:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPMAN View Post
I've been saying that Triano was the wrong choice since the beginning. I work in the business world, and when you hire a project leader, manager, or director, you hire someone who has the experience to do the job. With the exception of working one year with Kevin O'Neil, he doesn't have any experience or backround of implenting a succesful defensive system. When a employee is not performing their job successfully, he assigns blame elsewhere, gives excuses or a combination of both. Just what Triano is doing right now. Triano is in over his head.
I've said that since last year. The fact is this summer BC made a commitment to adding Turkoglu + much needed depth JJ/Beli/Amir/Wright and all of that was to try and at the very least get out of the first round. Hiring a rookie coach for that stage of developpment was a huge mistake.

At the same time, he made that choice and when people were starting to panic after less then 10 games i found it rediculous that early, but seriously, like you said the guy is in way over his head.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote