Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Triano (Mr. Delusional) on the Fan590
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Originally Posted by RAPMAN View Post
Hey Jeffb,

Last week, in the "FIRE TRIANO" thread, you said how its too early to judge Triano, and claimed how many fans were quick to judge and claimed were were fickle. Ready to eat some crow?
Yep! I did say that i disaproved of him from the begining, and at the time we were 2 games under .500 and it was too soon to be talking about firing him. But in the time since then i've grown unbelieveably tired of hearing him make excuses and quite frankly some of his comments in the last week or so have been down right scary. From admitting to not practicing any zone defence to not showing any flexibility on the lineup and always saying "i like our coverages" to "we just didn't make shots".............i've decided to say i should have voted yes, because this guy is not even close to being the man for the job. And it's painful to listen to him at this point, even moreso then watching the team get massacred on a nightly basis.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote