Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - A Unique Problem....VOICE
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Afghanraptor
hoping for the best

Representing:
Default A Unique Problem....VOICE

I am sitting infront of my computer and browsing raptors.com boxscore for the last game of washington vs Raptors and just wondering what is the problem....

I come to realize the problem is quiet unique....The problem is a "VOICE"...Authority figure...motivator and a dictator....inforcer and a punisher...unforgiver....wild animal with no mercy...a roarer who roars like a lion..a defender and offender....Ladies and gentlemen thats what we need....THE ONE MAN....

We are screaming our lungs out to get back on defend but they cant hear us from 1000 meters away...Raptors need a leader within the group, a coach on the floor..a figure the whole team gets motivated by when he roars out "lets move it"...unfortunetly we dont have one...Till the day we get one...till the day the leader steps up and takes the responsibility to lead...we will suffer, we will have sleepless nights...the frustration will carry on...

Raptors are good offenders and thats why they get punished...we need good defenders and its within us to bring it out and someone on the team have to trigger it...
Afghanraptor is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote