Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FINAL: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 102
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
ClingRap
enjoying having the keys to destiny

perusing ancient database

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by halphbreedballer View Post
Jose should be benched!!

I am really starting to loose intrest in this team now...

Come on I went to the Suns game & honestly with AB, Bosh, Hedo, Jose & Jack on the floor do you expect us to win anything???

None of those players are athletic, tough or leaders...

I expect 2 of these 3 to be on the trading block very shortly:

Bosh, AB & Jose.
Those are our so-called big guns. If we can't win consistently with those guys then get out the C4 and detonate that shit.

I've personally lost all interest in this team because they continue to lose the same way every time they play. It's the same old story, and it's been 82 games and Triano hasn't changed shit. He's had his off-season and his training camp, new guys, new assistant coaches, same fucking result.

It's tiresome to watch, and quite frankly, It's getting easier for me to find other things to do with my time when they're on the tube.

All that said, I say they lose tomorrow. Up and down play is poison during a losing a streak. Winning doesn't prove anything either. It just shows that they can beat a down and out walking wounded opponent.

Now winning in Atlanta, not being close, but winning, now that'd be a turn.
ClingRap is offline   Boss Key Wife Key