Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Remember our boy Delfino?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
waterboy
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Default the reason why raptors can't do crap

did delfino ever play like this for us?

can you think why not?

i'll tell you why, because no coach told him to play like that, the moment any of our players move to a different team they will get exponentially better depending on how much better the coach is, so somewhere between the range of 5 to 20 times...

Triano and Mitchell were both horrible, and i have no idea why Triano was signed up before he could show anything better than Mitchell, he basically carried the same record that Mitchell had last season and got the job? wtf?

i bet if we just pick random people that post on these forums they could do a 10x better job than Triano or Mitchell ever could together, they're crappy coaches, you can definitely see it with the inability to switch up tactics mid-way through a game - the reason we lose many of the recent games.

it's not the players' fault, we have possibly one of the best teams in the league in terms of depth, and we have plenty of talent too, of course, some of our players are not playing their best, namely Calderon and bargs' inconsistency doesn't help, but in any case, they are good players, and have no direction with triano's leadership.

if we just trade them we will fix nothing, the tactics that triano has conjured up so far have been faily pretty crappily, the only reason we have won some games was the ability to mesh together and 'wing it' to win every game, there was no strategy in any of our games, just enthusiastic play.

jose calderon's play consists of flailing arm defense, and run-in-a-circle offense, and the passing is miserable with the rest of the team just standing on both feet...
waterboy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote