Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ok hypothetical situation
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
kia4ever
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Default Ok hypothetical situation

I know the rumours are that Bosh might go to Miami, to join Wade for many reasons. ( USA teammates, same agent, etc) but what if Wade because of his connection to Bosh decides to come to Toronto instead. I mean I was watching the Miami-Celtics game which should have been sold out but half the seats were empty. Wade might be tempted to join Toronto if the pieces are there. Bigger market, stronger team overall, he could be the star etc.

Also there is the case of Chris Paul who I think is definitely going to leave New Orleans, do you think Toronto could have a case of bringing him? Either of these players coming to Toronto would guarantee Bosh staying here because he has always said that he loves toronto and wants to fix the situation here.

What do you guys think? Take out Wade and Bosh from the equation and Toronto is a better team than Miami. Do you guys think there could be a chance?

The only reason I'm contemplating this is because BC is a very aggresive GM this seems like something he is capable of.
kia4ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote