Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Brian Colangelo, the Italian connection and bias?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
chillin like a villain

Originally Posted by DVS View Post
You don't like the job BC does stand in line cause its not the first time someone came out and complained. BCs job is to win and sell tickets and no it doesn't matter how he does it but as long as it is done. When you hire someone to do a job you don't breathe down their neck just let them get to work.

You could say Italian Bias .. others could say trying to sell some tickets. I don't know and quite frankly I really don't care. I don't get all pissed off at things I can't control and neither should you. Maybe you need another hobby or something I don't know.
Winning = selling tickets

being biased due to nationality = compromising the goal of winning for personal agenda and favoritism

compromising the goal of winning for personal agenda and favoritism = losing

losing = not selling tickets

As for your last statement, I'm not getting all pissed off about it but I'm surprised that such an obvious thing is never mentioned so I decided to bring it up. True that I can't control it much, but I can still inform people about it, which is what I'm doing here. As for needing a new hobby, I got plenty buddy so why not stay on topic instead of resorting to personal remarks.
jaedenky77 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote