Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Deja Vu
Thread: Deja Vu
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 05:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
And yet this team can operate well without Bosh on the floor. I don't understand why Triano doesn't go with a lineup that is working. This team has become very confusing.

And I don't think Bosh is exactly struggling like he did last season. He's just getting a lot of attention. Sadly - that is not helping anybody else. How that could not present a nice opportunity for other guys is beyond me.

To me the big thing happening at this point is that there is just not the commitment needed for defenses to work. They've become far too easy to pick apart - it's like a shootaround. That puts the whole team on a treadmill with a steep incline. I see not only Bosh, but quite a few guys looking a little stymied. And it all goes back to needing to find those lineups that click on both ends and just go with that.

At what point does this team come to the conclusion that some kind of change is needed?
You're right, and echoes Jack's sentiments last night that this team needs to find an identity.

This team gets so excited, the fanbase, the gm, the coaches, with every addition during the offseason, that's it seems Triano has this need to use them all. To find an identity, he has to realize who his horses are. Who are the guys who are going to get the DNP-Coach's decision when the games matter.

You can't tell right now.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote