Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NCAA Basketball
Thread: NCAA Basketball
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 12:43 AM   #51 (permalink)
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN
saying Go Bucks, Raptors, 49ers, Reds and Blue Jackets!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
do people here watch college ball? I don't hear anyone talk about it or see a thread

my favorite player is Evan Turner, I think he's going to be great in the NBA.
He led the Big Ten in scoring last season and was third in rebounding, fourth in steals and eighth in assists.

Evan Turner is the real deal. Last year he could of been a late lottery pick/mid first round draft pick but decided to stay at OSU. Like you said Ohio State has him playing PG this year because we lack one(not his regular position) and he is having a great season.

In 5games:
20.6PPG 13.8RPG 7.0APG 1.8SPG 1.4BPG - Shooting 59% from the field, 73% from the FT line, but 20%(1-5 from 3pt range).

2Triple Doubles & 3Double Doubles.

6-7 210 - Turner can play the 1-4 position for Ohio State(Will be a SG-SF in NBA though).

He is finally getting talk about a potential POY this year from ESPN. Needs to work on his shooting range(3pt shooting) & TO(too many but he is playing out of position at PG this year).

Chad Ford has him ranked as the 6th best player and said he could work his way into a top 5 draft pick in the 2010 draft. Only thing that can stop him is if he comes back to Ohio State for his senior season.
RaptorsandBuckeye FaN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote