Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the Worst BC Moves
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #52 (permalink)
RAPMAN
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
well i do have league pass, so i'm guessing i probably watch more Portland games than you do (that is, unless you have league pass too - then we're even ).
you're really going to have to provide examples and proof that proves that Aldridge is worth 15 million dollars more than bargnani... because i dont see it.
He benefits becuase he plays on a better team, that actually plays defense.... but statistically, AB's numbers trump Aldridges.

17 ppg / 6.5 rebs / 1.1 blocks
or
14 ppg / 7.8 rebs / 0.5 blocks

but thats just stats.
maybe you can explain how Bargs has gotten better each and every year he's been in the league, whereas Aldridge has declined in almost every statistical category 2 years in a row?
Its nice that you haven't mentioned nothing about defense. Aldridge declining every year, he averaged his career best in points last year at 18.1ppg and has improved every year since his rookie year. The only reason his points have gone down this year is because they are giving more touches to Oden. It isn't because Aldridge is shooting a low percentage. Ever since his rookie season, Aldridge is shooting close to .500 (.503, .484, .484, .491). Also, he has improved his rebounding every year from his rookie year 5.0 rbg to this year 7.8 rbg.
RAPMAN is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote