Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the Worst BC Moves
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #42 (permalink)
INSIDER
BOOBS

never too old.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPMAN View Post
I'm not the only one who believes that the Bosh and Bargnani tandem can't work. You don't team your real franchsie player who is a finesse player with the softest center in the league. I would prefer Rudy Gay who give you more production than Bargnani, and get a tradtional center to help Bosh in the frontcourt. There is a reason why Portland shelled out 15 million per year for Aldridge, and Bargnani got 10 million per year. Aldridge is a much better player than Bargnani. He also plays at both ends of the floor. You should watch more Portland games, you'll notice a big difference in their games.
well i do have league pass, so i'm guessing i probably watch more Portland games than you do (that is, unless you have league pass too - then we're even ).
you're really going to have to provide examples and proof that proves that Aldridge is worth 15 million dollars more than bargnani... because i dont see it.
He benefits becuase he plays on a better team, that actually plays defense.... but statistically, AB's numbers trump Aldridges.

17 ppg / 6.5 rebs / 1.1 blocks
or
14 ppg / 7.8 rebs / 0.5 blocks

but thats just stats.
maybe you can explain how Bargs has gotten better each and every year he's been in the league, whereas Aldridge has declined in almost every statistical category 2 years in a row?

Last edited by INSIDER; 11-27-2009 at 12:08 PM.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote