Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - B&B Could Form a Killer Combination
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuzzy View Post
i dont see it either... to be honest they both play better alongside Amir lol
Which is why it's time for one of them to go. They just don't play well together. It's been to long with no progress.

Mitchell would always come up with some sort of series of plays to get them going together, he even had them running a little 4,5 pick and roll at the free throw line which lasted all of 2 games.

Triano has tried stuff with them, but they always end up gravitating to the other three guys on the court.

To be honest, it doesn't really seem like they like eachother all that much.

This is all speculation, but to a degree, Bargnani has always been given things whereas Bosh has earned them, and I'm sure Bosh has a bit of a lingering beef with Bargnani over that.

I know their are a lot of Bosh fans. But the fact is, he gets booed more than anybody when things aren't going well, and at times Bargnani gets some pretty loud cheers for doing some pretty mediocre things on the court.

Their just isn't any chemistry between them and I think the hold up of them working well together probably has more to with Bosh than Bargs. They should be unstoppable when working together.

They should be so unstoppable, that their is no reason for Hedo to be on the team.

Last edited by bjjs; 11-26-2009 at 06:13 PM.
bjjs is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote