Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - B&B Could Form a Killer Combination
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
I agree, either one paired with a banger or real active guy would be much preferable on the defensive end. Unfortunately, for this season at least that won't be the case. If just one of them would take some Clariton and not be allergic to contact we'd be much better off. You can see the difference even just having Amir out there with one of them makes.

I agree only problem is if you have Amir out there u need a driving 2guard on the floor to take advantage of the space. I would love to see almost like an Amir sub in results in a Belli sub in. This way u can see the continuity of all their skillz. You would see Belli driving more giving Bosh more space in the 10-15 foot zone he likes standing then Belli and Bosh also know Amir will be ready to take the trash out. This also results in Jose being a pure open shot shooter and facilitator rather than looking to score. The only problem with all this thought is when this move happens you need wright on the floor than giving you the solution to sit down Hedo and Bosh or Bargs and still not miss a beat.

Lastly, if Belli is gassed you could always give Weems a shot of being "The Driver" in this concept thus resulting

Jack to just PG minutes

The end

Rant over for now
DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote