Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers 93 - Toronto Raptors 90 (F)
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 01:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets go raptors View Post
He's still a big body that can hit jump shots
Problem number one, we need another jumper shooter like Mo Pete needs another case of the herpes. We need our big men playing in the post, not outside the arc like Bargnani does 9 time out of 10. You constantly see Sam bitching at Andrea to get down low and in the post, but the guy still finds himself at the top of the arc all the fuckin' time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets go raptors
and change shots because of his height.
Come on, Jose alters more shots than Andrea does. He's a big pylon who stands with his hands straight up in the air. You alter shot by getting a hand in the guy's face, not by setting up your own impression of "field goals posts" in turn giving the opposing player a clear view of the hoop. :mad:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lets go raptors
I'm sorry but i think Sam has to take some of the blame on this one.
To a degree I support that view, because Sam should of called for more double teams on LeBron, but again our players have to be held accountable too. I mean Parker played fantastic for 3 quarters, but had great opportunities in the 4th only to miss wide open jumpers. What he should of done instead was take to hard to the hoop. He had a clear path on a couple occasions to drive to the hoop and even draw some fouls, but settled for this team's "bread & butter" the 3 pointer. :mad:
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote