Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers 93 - Toronto Raptors 90 (F)
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #35 (permalink)
lets go raptors
is pounding the rock! (Edit)

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
He was a plus 9 because Cleveland couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the 1st half and Moon and Parker we're doing a heck of a job frustrating LeBron early. Andrea had no impact at all on the flow and doesn't deserve the credit and recognition your trying to give him right now. :mad:
I also agree with Raptors123 on this one. Obviously Bargs wasn't having the best game.... he shot 2-9 from the field....but the team was leading by double digits at the time.....i'm a firm believer in "if it aint broke dont fix it." Bargnani needs to be on the floor in the second half. He's still a big body that can hit jump shots and change shots because of his height. I'm not saying that it would change anything (win or loss). But we still LOST the game. So what was the point? Joey Graham saw minutes in the second half....I'm sorry but i think Sam has to take some of the blame on this one.

He has to be a bit more consistent with the minutes. Bargs had a tough first half....but he wasn't even really given a chance to play better.
  Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote