Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - fancylad
Thread: fancylad
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 11:49 AM   #2 (permalink)

nosce te ipsum

Oh hey doc.

Just got back late last week and am still getting into the normal swing of things.

London was pretty cool. it was a good time to go considering it was boxing week there too - so i managed to pick up a few things without breaking the bank. Highlites included the pubs, the Tate modern, other museums, town of Oxford and just generally soaking in the London atmosphere. Lowlites included the huge numbers of other tourists and our walk/tube-ride home from new years eve fireworks. Shit. I've never actually gotten lost with the use of a map before but it happened that night. I mean i could even find my place on the map and then a few minutes later i was lost again. So many similar sounding streets. For example: dr.J road meeting with dr.J terrace and then a few streets later dr.J Mews. Damn annoying. Add that with extremely overcrowded subway as transit was free after new years = bad times.

but all in all, i enjoyed it. London was definately one of the bussiest cities i have ever been to. and that's not specifically a bad thing.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote