Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - CLIMATEGATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
Really? Okay, so are you suggesting that there is no evidence supporting global warming in general? Or are you suggesting that there is no evidence supporting man made global warming? I'm trying to get a sense of what your exact stance is, so I don't unfairly assume anything about your views.

Also, where did you find this story? See, I look at those comments, and there is not enough information (context) for me to know for sure what they are talking about. Some of those statements could be interpreted in a number of ways. Where is the story from? Sorry if there is already a link and I just couldn't find it.
I quoted the National Post the link is in my second or third post....It is gaining steam though no "lefty" paper will cover it. I don't believe global warming exists and there is no scientific evidence to support it. I will agree to "climate change" and add there is very little evidence to support human effect.

That said, I think we should be more responsible to the earth, alternative energies, recycling etc... I am not for a complete overhaul of technoolgy or industry to do so, until we know what we are dealing with though.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote