Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - State of the union RF style.
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 10:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default State of the union RF style.

Well we are a few weeks into the season and I thought it was time for a State Of Union not for the Raps but for us here at RF.

We have been pleasantly pleased with the way things have been going around here.

We are in the process of upgrading the game threads with our friend and super talented member Halphbreedballer and I think they look great so far. Hopefully he will also be halphing (pun intended) us make some cosmetic changes to the forum as well.

We have not had to ban anyone at all in the last little while which is a testament to the people we have here, normally at the beginning of a season we have to "whack" a few new comers who are only here to troll. I must say some of the new members have been awesome contributers, I would like to point out a member in ArmchairGM, who has been an especially welcome addition to the site.

Some members have made some vast improvements in their ability, to post with knowledge and respect for other members, I would like to point out Windex and DVS as 2 members I have been very happy to see more from.

Some of the old guard here, is still doing it and pumping it out. JeffB, Superjudge, Dann38, Apollo, Renihen, Mango, SWAN and yes even Gurk have all provided some interesting and valuable opinions....not withstanding Jeff's love of Janet Jackson.

Zachus and Insider have both provided some great games and contests over the last little while, and I hope we can all look forward to another run of RF Survivor this year.

HopesonPsi and Snooch both dislike Bosh alot.......still

LX your blogs are super popular even if you don't know it, the click through on twitter is around 45 people per blog......and I must say even though you are trashing Bargs...I still like them.

We have a female presence here in 'Cuda and Taz, which accually give us 200% more than any other raptor forum and I would like to recognize them as well.

Finally I would personally like to thank a few people who make this place go. The mods, 'trane, fancylad, Claudius, Belsuis. New mod Insider has done a great job...and Acie has filled shoes better than anyone could have expected as an admin. And of course those you don't see a whole lot, Lang and Jay the godfathers who make it all possible.

So keep up the fun....if you need anything don't hesitate to ask any of us.

Thanks again everyone....and Go RAPS!!!!
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote