Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The 10 types of Leaf fans (and how to deal with them)
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
The MVP of West Hollywood
the only guy who thinks Terrence Ross will be an all-star

Representing:

Quote:
The Fixer
Description - This guy wants the Leafs to win, and they would, dammit, if they'd just listen to him. He has the blueprint all laid out. And he wants to tell you all about it. In detail.
How to recognize him - He's probably posting a trade proposal thread at hfboards.com right now.
What to do if you see one - Listen patiently to his explanation of why a Stajan/Blake/White package could probably land Ilya Kovalchuk and a pick, nod pensively, then encourage him to phone a radio call-in show to reach a wider audience.
Hahaha I'm a member at hfboards

Funny article but they left off a couple. Mainly the "Tanker" fan who desperately wants the Leafs to do everything they can to suck and stock up on top 5 picks, and complains any time they make a short term move to get better.

Though they've gone into hibernation now...

I would also call myself more of a casual fan... I kind of like watching the Leafs because it doesn't feel as life or death/anger-inducing as watching the Raptors... it's a light, easy-going experience without the strings
The MVP of West Hollywood is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote