Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What's up with the sudden quit?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 10:55 AM   #18 (permalink)
Aar_Canada
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcoastbballfan View Post
I am sick and tired of always seeing people making excuses for all pro sports players are tired.......their schedule is tough..............their back to backs.......fuck that..........they are professional athletes that are paid extremely huge coin to do what they love to do. I used to work 7 days a week......if I didnt show up and actually do my job I would have been fired! After last nights game I seen these guys shaking hands and laughing it up with some of the Jazz players............if I was Triano I would have thrown my clipboard at the team and freaked right out..............these guys are a bunch of pansy ass no account losers who all have their nice fat contracts to go home too. Bargs , Hedo, Jose don't seem to give a shit if we win or lose.............you can blame Triano all you want but the bottom line is BC brought in all these stiffs and he is solely responsible for this team that is underproducing. I dont care if we are 9 games in..........at this rate we will not make the playoffs. I will eat a little crow...........Bellineli and Bosh looked like they were at least trying and Amir had a decent game but if you need him to be a major contributor we are fucked!
The comparison to working 7 days a week is ridiculous. I'm sure there were days when you were tired, it just wasn't made vastly apparent by a point difference. I mean, they're still able to run, shoot and do their 'jobs'.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote