Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What's up with the sudden quit?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
LJkAze
feeling the wind

Senior Member
 
LJkAze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,510
Representing:
Default

At this point I say we should just drop and use the defensive play we have so far and practice on becoming a even better offensive team then what we are now. I keep hearing we are the best offensive team already but every time or every game when the raptor have the ball 70% chance it'll go in and 30% it doesn't go in. Seriously I know defensive is good and all but what the point if you get the ball and you cant shoot it in. It's very depressing seeing the ball never go in when they losing and being pressured.
LJkAze is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote