Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers 93 - Toronto Raptors 90 (F)
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 03:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Torontosaurus
waiting for the Masai-a

on ihateus

Representing:

A very disappointing game. We played very well the 1st 3 quarters and then folded in the 4th. Some observations:

-I thought Moon and Parker had great games. That said, it was obvious that Parker was having a hard time guarding Lebron. Sam shoulda switched to Moon who I thought did fairly well on him.

-I don't know how or why Damon Jones was open for the 3 so much. You know exactly what he's gonna do every time on the court, he's so one-dimensional. By doubling Lebron so much, we left their shooters open and they killed us for it.

-I thought we should have played Hump more to get more rebounds and set up some shots for Kapono. I can't recall how much time on the court Bargnani had, but he started well and then ended up dead wood.

-Don't know what was said, but who other than Kobe has a game good enough to trash-talk Lebron??

All in all, a thoroughly winnable game for us that we let get away. True, Lebron is a force of nature, but we let the rest of the cavs in the game and they put us away.
Torontosaurus is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote