Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Dear Calderon Haters...
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #20 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick, Wicked and Nasty! View Post

I think this team needs a more physical, drive and kick, tough as nails defender type of starting PG. We have so many ball distributors on the team now and what we're really getting killed on is defending the point of attack(and defending in general). I'm not saying he's the problem, but there's an opportunity with his value and contract to move him and get something decent and more appropriate in return.
i love stuff like this. ok, where is the opportunity? whos is this guy? i'm not saying you're wrong, but if you're going to throw out a statement that there is an opportunity, you also need to give an example of what that opportunity is.

i can't think, off the top of my head, of any tough as nails, hard-nosed, defensive pg's who are on the trading block, or who are on teams that are already so defensive-minded that they would be willing to give up their starting defensive pg to take jose in return. can you give me an example or two? can you name some guys that we would actually have a shot at and who's contracts could match (even with additional players involved) to illustrate that this opportunity is actually out there?
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote