Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - So what do we think?
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 05:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Nice post Claudius ..... apart of me thought we'd be doing a little better than we've done so far, but its inconsistancies that we struggle with. Overall we always seem to be a Jekyll & Hyde team. Never know what kind of team has come to play from game-to-game. I think if we can ever become as consistant as much of those upper echelon teams, we definitely can be a force in the East. But we're still missing some key ingredients with respect to interior defense and even offense, rebounding, rebounding, rebounding, so most of us said over the months, someone's gonna have to go between Jose and Ford in order to find those pieces.
I agree with this and again, I think Hump, like T2T said could be that guy if he just watches some film. He would do marvels for our entire team if he could be that key rebounder. Hell, even TJ, if he ends up staying can help as a key contributor to rebounding. He's athletic and quick enough to pick up some of those long boards that Delfino does a great job at picking up now.
Claudius is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote