Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - H1N1 Vaccine
Thread: H1N1 Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 07:28 PM   #100 (permalink)
lumi398
Marion: "when I came to Toronto I felt tired, lazy, skin started to dry up, so I left.

Representing:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmChairGM View Post
Okay, you are asking me to prove well documented facts, such as foreign aid through subsidizing medicine, yet you make a statement like this without offering any evidence? You're being ironic. You think almost everything is orchestrated, eh?
Evidence? Read the declassified document "operation northwoods"
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20...northwoods.pdf

And for the swine flu
https://share.acrobat.com/adc/adc.do...7-0592054b3675

No i don't think everything is orchestrated, I said world wide events which would bring about drastic changes such as changes in government policies, new laws and acts being created and of course this topic.
lumi398 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key