Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Thoughts after the first 2 games
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sciloh
cheering for the Raps but likes Denver in the west

Representing:

1. I admit, that game was really disappointing. Bosh should do well offensively cause its a mismatch when Randolph. He needs to improve his defense to more agile and bulkier PF.

2. My only gripe with Calderon was he was settling for his jumpshots that wasn't falling. He started to drive in the lane at some point in the game which freed up some shooters but after he got blocked, he went back to the jumpshots.

3. Bargnani, *sigh* what can i say about this guy. most players kinda find themselves after hitting the rookie wall, others take a little longer. His inconsistency is really hurting the Raps. I kinda base the Raps game the first 2 min. of bargnani's game. when he is aggressive and his shots are falling, Raps will have a good game.

4. I'm kinda looking forward to playing Orlando. Win or lose, it will be a "learning" game for the raps as always when playing the big 3 of the eastern conference.

5. Jay Triano's defense system is way better when mitchell was coaching the Raps. We do have a solid defense as proven with the game against Cleveland. What we need to improve on is dealing with pick & rolls, boxing out to prevent the other team to get an offensive rebound and defensive rotation when somebody tries helping on a mismatch.
Sciloh is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote