Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - H1N1 Vaccine
Thread: H1N1 Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 12:43 PM   #29 (permalink)
Aar_Canada
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong

Representing:

Fiction and distortion.

If the internet existed in the 50's we'd all be receiving the same types of emails about the poison that is the polio vaccine and how Jonas Salk works for the drug companies.

I go with whatever Health Canada and WHO has to say. I find it hard to believe that that thousands upon thousands of people would all be in cahoots with drug companies in some massive cover up. It's really ridiculous and happens everytime something like this comes around.

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2009/1...nce_h1n1myths/

Here's the deal. The H1N1 flu vaccine is similar to the seasonal flu vaccine. There's a one in a million risk that you'll develop GBS (Guillain-Barré syndrome), other than that, you might get a headache or have a sore arm (like my girlfriend the other day). So, get it or don't get it. But don't not get it because you think there's some worldwide conspiracy happening where drug companies and health organizations are all collaborating to send out what amounts to poison in an attempt to make money. We're 8 BILLION times healthier than we were a century ago in part because of these very methods of controlling illnesses. You wouldn't think that if you listened to the fear mongers.

Last edited by Aar_Canada; 10-28-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote