Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ford in no rush to return from latest stinger
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2007, 01:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
raptor123
a Piston Fan !

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Good to see that he isn't going to rush things for the sake of playing. As much as we could use him now especially on offense, I'd rather him feel 100% and be able to continue his career.

Link - Click here
TJ is making the smartest decision in his life by not rushing. I claim to be no doctor but feeling 90 % is a good sign, however, it looks like he can be out much longer then we all all think. I know that a concusion and a spinal injury are 2 completely differant animals but could they be similar with regards to when a player returns.For an example when a person gets a concusion or mutiple concusions the time line being in active becomes longer, not only must they wait till they are 100 % symptom free before starting working out but must continue to be symptom free after going hard in practice. The key to his return is that he must be 100 %, anything but that he will continue to rest. Hopefully he will be ready to return to get some games in at the end of the regular season so he will be ready for our playoff run.
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote