Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bryan, our great GM
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

The one thing I'll say about BC is he's always accountable for his mistakes. I think the things he's said in the media recently has more than shown that he's not happy with the way this progressed. But look at his track record for instance of trying to fix things just with this team:

Fred Jones: Traded Immediately

Juan Dixon: Traded

-Saying he's not happy with this team, the lack of toughness and team first players

- Look at his track record in Phoenix

The thing about BC is that he's essentially taken this team from a laughing stock, resisting the media pressure to sign Mike James (remember those days when there were enough people who claimed we needed him back). He's brought us credibility and he's attempting and my opinion has successfully changed the culture of this team, being one where it's o.k. to make mistakes to accountability on the court and more importantly, winning as a team and losing as a team. In our history, can we say in all honesty, that we have ever experienced this? Even during the VC years? No. This is why BC has done MORE than what we suspected.

Oh and also, look at some of the finds we have had lately. Jamario, Delfino, Jorge, A.P. These are signings the SPURS make. We made them and finding these pieces are far more difficult than actually finding franchise players.

It's the players jobs to play. They win and lose. Let's give them some blame.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote