Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Atlantic Division roundtable predictions
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 01:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
Apollo
a dick

Banned

Representing:

The Knicks are a dark horse no doubt. I feel they will be better than last year and here's why. They just re-signed Lee to a one year deal worth $7M, plus a $1M bonus should they make the playoffs. He's playing for the big contract that never materialized this season. Better believe he has a big chip on his shoulder. Next we have Nate Robinson who will be in the same boat. Then we have Gallinari, who will be 100% for the first time in his short NBA career. He's playing in a system that suits him very well, playing for a coach who loves him and playing with a chip on his shoulder. Before he got hurt some people were suggesting that he had more potential than Bargnani. Well, I don't think so BUT Gallinari is playing at a position that typically has a faster NBA transition phase than the center position does. Beyond that these guys have had a year to gell, the system is in place and everyone knows their role. The bad seeds are gone and everyone is clear, for the first time in almost a decade, just who is in charge. I feel they have the stuff to beat out Philly for 3rd. I feel Philly will feel the pain of having no Andre Miller around, a highly underrated guard who plays at a damn near elite level at times.

1.) Boston
2.) Toronto
3.) NYC
4.) Philly
5.) New Jersey

That's my two cents anyway. Apollo out.

Last edited by Apollo; 09-25-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Apollo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote