Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - BC...Bring me......
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
Benzo
hibernating

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
No thanks .... we need that second scoring option more than we need to tie up someone like Dalembert who makes a whack load of money too. I like Sammy, but not for the price tag that comes with him.

You get a swingman who commands a ton of attention from opposing teams on defense with double teams and such, and that will change the entire dynamic of this team on offense. It also helps Bosh out immensely by helping take focus and attention off of him.

I'll be pretty disappointed if BC doesn't get us a SG/SF some way, some how this summer. :mad:

I can live with Rasho as our centre again for next season. He's now proven to be a valuable piece of this team and can be utilized and useful. We can fix our rebounding woes with BC maybe acquiring a tough gritty big man to come off the bench next season. Someone like a Reggie Evans.

ANother scorer?????????

No we need someone who can create his own shot not another scorer, we have too many as it is.

We have

Kapono
Delfino
Moon
Parker

Who all basicly do the same thing.

T.J
Jose

Who basicly do the same thing (for arguments sake)

and Rasho's expiring contract.

Somehow we need to turn that into a big man and someone who can create his own shot.

I am more concerned about a big man and defence than I am another scorer who can't defend.
Benzo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key