Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rosen Straight Shooting on Humps & Bargnani
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 03:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
Sick, Wicked and Nasty!
adoring his baby girl.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
Charlie Rosen is a douchebag who's articles arent worth posting, but Mitchell is definately the enemy. He still doesn't have a clue in regards to defensive adjustments in game, substitutions(without making hockey line changes), and using Bargs where he can be at his best. If anyone really think hes just a chucker and Sams getting his full potential out by stationing him at the 3 pt line you're either clueless or just a hater.

Sam has to expand his coaching game so to speak on both sides of the ball for us to become more of a contender in the East, especially on D with adjustments, but getting Bargs into the offence more too besides him just standing behind the line.
Well clearly I dont' think he's just a chucker if you read my post above this but to say Sam has to expand his game isn't fair... he's a young coach that is learning so yeah..he's not perfect but to attack him like he's the problem is a slap in the face to BC who is keeping him around... and personally I'm not slapping Colangelo in the face for anything..he's given us something to cheer for again.

It's about the player as much or more than the coach. Andrea has lost his confidence and his edge and that's his issue to deal with. The coaches work with him and put him out there... he has to take it an run with it like he did last year.
Sick, Wicked and Nasty! is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote