Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - How Frustrated Are You As A Raptors Fan?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie
We going to the 'ship!

Representing:

Quote:
Now that all being said, are we considered fairweather fans? Not supporting our team through thick and thin .... the good times and the bad?
Fairweather fans only watch like once a month then talk about the team like they know something. Most of us have watched this team the past 5-6 years, nearly every game, THATS through thick and thin where we were losing the past like 4 yrs before last year and still watched even though we sucked and knew we sucked. I'm still watching the games and make a point to watch the games, but like I said, theyre hard to watch right now and if a great game is on its hard not to switch the channel and make the Raptors game the one that I watch on commercials. That only lasted the past couple weeks though, I've only done it like 3 times so whatever. Now til our season is over I'm locked in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
It's just sports, I have no cares
I definately dont look at it this way, specially come playoff time. Life and death every play baby.
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote