Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - How Frustrated Are You As A Raptors Fan?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
BballWatcher
kicking himself for being so emotionally invested in the Roller-coaster Raptors

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy Ivan View Post
I am over my 'I am pissed fan' phase... I am now indifferent... don't really care and have no faith in this group of guys.

I missed last 4 games (due to my vacation) and now I am happy I did it since my blood would certainly boiled if I watched.
Ditto. The only reason I'm watching some games is, ironically, my girlfriend, who likes watching Raptor games with me. I kind of don't really want to watch them at this point, it's a painful experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumplvlan23 View Post
Join the Lakers bandwagon y'all!
I've been the driver for two years, and there is not better time to hop on than now, while all their young players are actually getting better, and their bench is actually good. Kinda like how this Raptors team was SUPPOSED to be like.
No... just no.

As always I'll cheer for the Raptors and Steve Nash's team in the post season, and then see where the chips fall. I enjoy watching the Lakers, Hornets, Mavs, etc. and cheering against the Spurs and Pistons, as always.
BballWatcher is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote