Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - H1N1 Vaccine
Thread: H1N1 Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 07:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Ligeia
pensive

feat. Otto Neurath

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsdabest View Post
OK. How about this. Get a naturopath and a normal physician together. Let's contrast. Both work for your health. One uses remedies past on through generations while the others use manufactured medicine. It's the same thing because most normal medicines come from herbs and plants like anturopathic medicine. Just search it up. There are tons of them. Around 65% of all naturopaths are real in my opinion.
Actually, what I am arguing is that most naturopathic treatments do not work, and if they do it can be credited to something other than the treatment itself. Your argument is that they do work. I'm asking you to present an example of a specific naturopathic treatment (like, say, homeopathy) that you think works.

Your claim that CAM is even remotely close to evidence-based medicine is simply false on its face.

May I ask further: what makes one naturopath real, and another one not? And how did you arrive at the 65% number?
Ligeia is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote