Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - H1N1 Vaccine
Thread: H1N1 Vaccine
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
rapsdabest
enjoying the RealGM courtesy of RF

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Logic would bring you to that thought but in reality...

First, let's establish what a Cytokine storm is:

What is the Cytokine Storm?

Now, how it applies to the H1N1 virus:

Denver Doc Online: Cytokine storm and the H1N1 swine flu virus

So this virus, based on the accepted theory, could hurt people with strong immune systems more than those with weak immune systems. From what I've seen on TV most people who have died were either old or already weak from other issues or both.

One problem I see with how the powers that be are handling the H1N1 virus is that most people who are being diagnosed with Swine Flu weren't diagnosed via lab testing. Because of this one has to ask the question, Swine flu has the same symptoms as the common flu...So how do we know for certain who really has it unless lab testing is done for each and every suspected case? I've read stories about doctors in the U.S. planning on diagnosing people over the phone. Am I the only one who thinks that's completely ridiculous?
Pure BS! Swine flu cannot evolve from mild to deadly as no pandemic has ever done it or ever will as that takes a couple of months and in those months season's change. Furthermore, swine flu is just another strain of the flu virus and basicalluy kills mostly those that would die from normal flu.
rapsdabest is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote