Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - First contest I ever won! I'm jacked!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 02:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Apollo
a dick

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaptor View Post
I don't know if anyone here watches morrency and covers on the score television network. But I recently entered a contest for DET @ BUFFALO BILLS preseason game this coming thursday. AND I WON! Pizzolla emailed me and I sent him my address and everything. I should be getting it soon, he didn't tell me exactly where the seats where but he said they were damn good.

Now has anyone been to these games? I don't know if I should go cause I'm pretty low on cash. Worse thing is I'm getting paid the next day! I'm going to see where the seats are when I get them in a couple of days. Does anyone know where I can sell these tickets except craigslist? I'm still debating to go or not but just wanna get ready cause I ain't wasting 2 tickets.
Congrats!

Outside the stadium a couple hours before hand?

How much are you looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
Pre-season games are nothing. Your tickets are probably worth $10 each MAX..and on top of that, it's the Lions and Bills.
Lots of Bills fans in Toronto given how close Buffalo is. I think $10 is a low ball. I agree though, its week four of pre-season. There's no guarantee Owens even plays one drive. Teams can be very cautious about injuries leading into week one of the regular season.

Last edited by Apollo; 08-31-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Apollo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key