Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - fatigue maybe?
Thread: fatigue maybe?
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 12:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Belsius
a paranoid android

My name is Iņigo Montoya

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by praja View Post
I just heard a Bargnani and Delfino post game interview in italian.
Delfino was asked if they played so bad because they're tired and he answered that yes, they are, but then he said that maybe it's because they don't know what to do when they're defending or attacking , and he doesn't know if he will be back next season.
He sounded quite disappointed.
Bargnani sounded pissed off, said they played really bad, he knows he won't be a starter anymore and said it's difficult to play well when you have just a few minutes because you need more and constant playtime to produce and he said he's going to work very hard during the off season.
He was asked if one of the reason why the team is struggling it's because Ford is a starter again and plays more than Calderón and he just answered that it depends on the coach, but it was clear that he's not happy about that.
Anyway, it seems they don't like Mitchell very much.
I think you should not judge their opinions in what a player says or looks like after a terrible lose like this one. Sam has talked really well about Carlos all season long and backed Bargs. They arent happy but that doesnt mean they dont like Sam.
Belsius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote