Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ranking the Eastern Conference SG's
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 10:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
DuCa00795
back

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MVP of West Hollywood View Post
Wright is too high : (

Even though he's not starting, I expect Jack to be our main SG anyways, he's by far our best option there. Wright will play the first 5 minutes of each half and then Jack will come in and take the lionshare of SG minutes... like what Dallas did with Wright and Jason Terry, because Terry couldn't start the game if he was going to be the backup PG, he needed to come in 5 minutes in so he could relieve Kidd near the end of the 1st and keep playing till he came back

I would give Jack 22 at SG and split the rest between Wright and Bellinelli (whenever Jose goes off we roll with Jack/Belli... Jose/Wright start the halfs... then the rest is Jose/Jack)

Calderon/Jack/Turk/Bosh/Bargnani is actually an impressive offensive SL. Bosh definitely has help this year with Jack and Turk both as creators to relieve pressure off him. No excuses now
Jack will not be our main SG. Period. Jack is not a creative scorer, though he can score. He is undersized, and I would only have him really out on the court with Jose at the end of games. Wright will eat up minutes at the SG position, with DeRozan and Belinelli playing respectibally behind Wright and Turk. Do you even remember that we have DeRozan, because he;s out of your game plan. Are you really here as sam mitchell?????
DuCa00795 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote