Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors Predictions
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 07:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
rapsdabest
enjoying the RealGM courtesy of RF

Banned

Representing:
Raptors Predictions

I am guessing with all of these moves that Brian Colangelo is almost done so it's time to evaluate the changes and predict what's going to happen with the Raptors next season.
My predicted depth chart-
PG- Calderon, Jack, Douby
Wings(interchangeable positions)- Turkoglu, Wright, Derozan, Bellinelli, Weems
PF- Bosh, Evans, Johnson
C- Bargnani, Rasho, O'Bryant

Don't count on Banks staying with the team. The Raptors will likely replace him with a shooter.

Expect the Raptors to be in the lower upper class of the East along with Orlando, Atlanta, and Washington. On paper we are better then Atlanta and Washington. Arguably Orlando.

This years team has amazing depth, very good defence (defensive players include Jack, Turkoglu, Wright, Derozan <maybe>, Bosh, Evans, Johnson, Bargnani and Rasho), more rebounding with Johnson, Evans and Rasho, more athleticism with Derozan, Weems and Johnson and a lot more toughness.

Some of these players have played with each other before so the chemistry should be there.

With a coach like Triano, our young players will develop and our older players will also improve.

With 6 familiar faces (including Rasho) there's a lot of hope in this rebuilding of the Raptors. Worst case scenario with serious injuries to key players 38-41 wins and possible 8th seed. Probable scenario 4th or 5th seed with 47-55 wins. Best case scenario 3rd seed and 55+ wins. Bosh wil not have a monster season though his rebounding will improve. The less we ned him to score, the better the chance of him being MVP. I predict around 19-21 points and 11 rebounds for Bosh.

Oh and one more thing, GO RAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rapsdabest is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote